Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hell Yeah

Hello my people, my name is Tristan and this is my lame ass blog. I am a cello student studying music at Ithaca College. I am also a guitarist and a general music fiend. I'm completely new to this blogging shit so it will take me some time to get this really happening. My goal for this site is to post some of my favorite music because you can never have too much of that right right? I am going to try and wade through all the music that has been piling up on my hard drive and bring it right to YO FACE with rapidshare links and probs a short little rant about the album to steer you in the right direction. I plan to be sharing all sorts of music from the new to the old, to the very new and very old, and from all sorts of genres and styles. Who knows, maybe if I can get my shit together I will start posting my own musical creations. Anyways, I hope you dig the blog and just bear with me because there isn't shit to look at right now on here but hopefully the wheels will start rolling soon. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment