Thursday, November 5, 2009

Real Estate - Real Estate (2009)

Wow, I love this album. It's carefree chillness and nonstop smooth vibe are just hitting me so good right now. It will remind you of the lazy hazy summers and the good sunny days and the warmth. This album has no agenda, not even the slightest hint of agitation or ill will. The dude from Ducktails plays guitar in this band and you can definitely hear the influence and it is so great. They sound a little bit like Woodsist-label bros Ganglians at their chillest, and sometimes like the slower Grizzly Bear jams but more honest and down-to-earth. It seems like people are comparing them also to Girls, which I guess makes sense except for the fact that this band is sweet and Girls are shit. But I guess thats just me? Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know this album better and you should too. Check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment