Friday, November 27, 2009

The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds (1966)

While we're on the subject of ultra-classic rock albums....HAPPY THANKSGIVING! right now im giving thanks to 1966, because holy shit it was a good year for music wasnt it? On any given day over this past summer you could have found me crusin in my blue minivan with the beautiful jams of Pet Sounds blaring. I mean, these songs are nothing short of life changing, some of the most perfect pop songs ever period end of story. I think most of the independent music scene right now is obsessed with trying to recapture this sound. this is the sound of sounds but you all obviously know that blah blah blah.......fuck it

2 comments:

  1. Great music man. I remember I used to listen to The Beach Boys when I was twenty years old. Now it's been a really long time since I listened for the last time "Pet Sounds", but I can remember it as a great album.

    ReplyDelete